Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
1. What is Nanoscale Research Letters?
Nanoscale Research Letters (NRL) provides an interdisciplinary forum for communication of scientific and technological advances in the creation and use of objects at the nanometer scale. NRL is the first nanotechnology journal from a major publisher to be published with Open Access.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by Nanoscale Research Letters see About Nanoscale Research Letters
- What is Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Why submit to Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Nanoscale Research Letters's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?