Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
12. What is SpringerOpen?
SpringerOpen is Springer's new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and Springer's expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
- What is Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Why submit to Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Nanoscale Research Letters's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?