Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
8. Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Nanoscale Research Letters?
Illustrations, figures or tables from any article may be reproduced in any format or medium, provided that SpringerOpen is duly identified as the original publisher, and that proper attribution of authorship and correct citation details are given.
Articles are published in open access and may be reproduced in accordance with SpringerOpen's Open Access Charter.
For further information, please see SpringerOpen's reprints and permissions page.
- What is Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Why submit to Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Nanoscale Research Letters's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?