Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, SpringerOpen (Nanoscale Research Letters's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting email@example.com.
Authors can order reprints of their own articles published in Nanoscale Research Letters or any other SpringerOpen journal, by logging on to ‘My manuscripts’ or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Why submit to Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Nanoscale Research Letters's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?