Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Nanoscale Research Letters are included in:
- Academic OneFile
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Current Abstracts
- Current contents
- Google Scholar
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Materials Science Citation Index
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- VINITI - Russian Academy of Science
The full text of all research articles published by SpringerOpen is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Why submit to Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Nanoscale Research Letters?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Nanoscale Research Letters?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Nanoscale Research Letters's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?