Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
6. How does SpringerOpen ensure article metrics are reliable?
SpringerOpen monitors and filters article access data to remove 'suspicious' accesses that may distort access statistics.
- What are article metrics?
- Why do SpringerOpen journals provide metrics at the article level?
- What article metrics do SpringerOpen journals provide?
- How do SpringerOpen journals use article metrics to help readers discover interesting articles?
- Do the article access counts include accesses on other websites and bibliographic databases?
- How does SpringerOpen ensure article metrics are reliable?
- What plans does SpringerOpen have to enhance its article metrics?
- Other useful links and tools relating to article metrics