Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
7. What plans does SpringerOpen have to enhance its article metrics?
Research into the web based metrics or 'altmetrics' is a gathering pace, and as more data becomes available. We plan to keep adding to the current metrics and indicators, as they continue to expose a fuller picture of the way that research is disseminated and its eventual impact.
Read more & keep up to date with our work on article metrics via our blog:
- What are article metrics?
- Why do SpringerOpen journals provide metrics at the article level?
- What article metrics do SpringerOpen journals provide?
- How do SpringerOpen journals use article metrics to help readers discover interesting articles?
- Do the article access counts include accesses on other websites and bibliographic databases?
- How does SpringerOpen ensure article metrics are reliable?
- What plans does SpringerOpen have to enhance its article metrics?
- Other useful links and tools relating to article metrics