Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
5. Do the article access counts include accesses on other websites and bibliographic databases?
Currently, SpringerOpen journals only tracks article accesses on SpringerOpen web pages.
As articles published in Nanoscale Research Letters are available on SpringerLink, and other bibliographic databases, the numbers displayed on the ‘Article Metrics’ page are an underestimate of total usage.
Full information on the bibliographic databases that Nanoscale Research Letters articles are indexed in can be found here.
- What are article metrics?
- Why do SpringerOpen journals provide metrics at the article level?
- What article metrics do SpringerOpen journals provide?
- How do SpringerOpen journals use article metrics to help readers discover interesting articles?
- Do the article access counts include accesses on other websites and bibliographic databases?
- How does SpringerOpen ensure article metrics are reliable?
- What plans does SpringerOpen have to enhance its article metrics?
- Other useful links and tools relating to article metrics